10 Good Reasons to Sell your Home During the Holidays!
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from so there is less competition.
- Houses show better when decorated for the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays.
- Buyers have more time to look during the holidays.
- For tax reasons, people may want to buy at the end of the year.
- Traditionally, January is the month for job transfers.
- You may restrict showings during personal family events.
- You may specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
- You have an opportunity to buy in the spring when more houses are on the market.
BOTTOM LINE: Buyers are more motivated and there is less competition, resulting in a quicker sale and a higher price for you!